Carpet Cleaning is an integral part of ensuring your carpets remain allergy free and in pristine condition. Common reasons people will opt for steam cleaning as their carpet cleaning solution include removing tough stains like ink, paint, rust, grease, pet urine, blood, gum and adhesives, oil, tar, coffee and tea stains. All these issues are easily removed with our Electrovac powerful truck mounted carpet cleaning equipment.
24 Hours Flood Water Damage Carpet Cleaning
We provide immediate service in the event of water damage or flood damage so you don’t have to worry about any long-lasting effects. Our services include extraction of dirt and water, sanitization, carpet dour and mildew treatment as well as carpet cleaning. For urgent situations, our emergency carpet cleaning crew is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
10 Water Damage Carpet Cleaning Tips
Before the wet carpet cleaning professionals arrive at your home, there are a number of ways you can help clear the space so they can get started straight away while also minimising the effects of the water damage. While your carpet cleaners are on their way to your premises, start the course of action by:
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping or sweeping
- Wipe furniture dry and block it up to allow the base to dry
- Lift any draperies off your carpet and hang them up to dry
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying
- Move photos, paintings, and any art or display objects to a safe, dry location
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread them out to dry
- Do not use an ordinary vacuum to remove the water, it will not work
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet – incorrectly could damage the backing
High-Quality Cleaning Solutions
This high-quality carpet cleaning equipment is manufactured by industry leaders meaning all our work is fully insured and of a high standard. If you are in need of wet carpet cleaning, we specialise in treating carpets for water and flood damage so you don’t have to worry about any lasting damage. As a leading service provider in carpet cleaning, we offer all of the following professional specialised services for all your carpets wall-to-wall.
- Portable carpet and tile cleaning equipment for high rise apartments.
- Cleaning machines that don’t require power (hot water extraction or steam cleaning
- Deep double cleaning machines for all carpet types
- Roto-vac power wand extraction machines to ensure all carpet cleaned are allergy free
- RX20 Commercial and Industrial power extraction systems to ensure all jobs are met with ease
- Dual wand operation for large commercial sites that allows efficient production for large projects
- End of lease cleaning to prepare you for moving and help you get your bond back!
- We Service Melbourne’s South East Suburbs & Surrounds
We operate all over Melbourne but we specialise in South East Melbourne areas including but not limited to the following suburbs:
Kew, Kew East, Balwyn North, Surrey Hills, Mont Albert, Hawthorn, Camberwell, Ashburton, Bentleigh, Bentleigh East, Brighton East, Caulfield, Caulfield East, Caulfield North, Caulfield South, Carnegie, Elsternwick, Gardenvale, Glen Huntly, McKinnon, Murrumbeena, Ormond, St Kilda, Windsor, Prahran, Toorak, South Yarra, Malvern, Armadale, & Malvern East, South Melbourne, Mount Waverley, Docklands, Stonnington, Glen Eira, Boroondara .
To read about our growing list of happy customer view some of our testimonials.
Contact Your Local Carpet Cleaning Professionals
If you are in need of carpet cleaning for your home or business or require emergency carpet cleaning, wet carpet cleaning and water damage carpet cleaning, contact the experts at Electrovac today for a free quote on 9568 3205.