Electrovac is your number one choice for specialty cleaning and flood restoration services, including tile and grout cleaning, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, leather cleaning, concrete cleaning, factory floor cleaning as well as 24 hours water damage restoration services. With more than 30 years of industry experience in Australia and New Zealand our customers are rely on our impeccable reputation and peace of mind that comes from our vast knowledge in the field and the state of the art equipment that we use which doesn’t require hot water or power!
We specialise in:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning & Protection
- Title, Grout & Concrete Floor Cleaning
- Water damage restoration
- 7 days, 24 hours, All areas
- Wet Carpet – On site drying specialists
- We create the right environment for drying
- No smell no stains with our latest world class water recovery systems
Why should you choose Electrovac?
At Electrovac our professional Emergency Wet Carpet Cleaning Team is experienced, trained and certified by the IICRC (International Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification). We are recommended and certified by insurance companies, plumbers and property managers. We have assisted in hundreds of water damage emergencies for both residential and commercial clients. In most cases, we can respond within the hour.
Electrovac Carpet Cleaning includes:
- Water removal
- Timely response
- Emergency wet carpet cleaning
- Mould remediation
- On-site wet carpet drying facilities
- High capacity dehumidifiers
- Over 30 years industry experience
As professionals in this field, we understand the need to respond quickly to your situation. The quicker the issue is dealt with the less potential damage to your property. The longer the moisture remains in your home or business, chances increase dramatically that secondary damage such as microbial activity will occur.
We use moisture detecting devices such as:
- Penetrating Probes
- Non–Penetrating probes
- These devices are used to detect where the water has travelled because water always takes the path of least resistance.
We want to be able to test if the moisture has worked up into your walls or gone under your baseboards, etc. It is very important that hidden water be discovered and dried thoroughly. These areas are very important to make sure they are not wet. Dark and damp areas run the risk of microbial growth, odour, and risk to your health.
Call now for a free quote 24/7 on 9568 3205