When carpets are flooded or have soaked up a significant amount of water or other liquids, they will not get back to their original state if you simply leave them to dry. In fact, by leaving it, you risk destroying your carpet as the moisture can weaken the adhesives holding it together and you also risk water damage issues like mold, mildew or exposing allergy-triggering particles into your space and air. These can have a negative impact not only your property but also your health.
The process of cleaning and carpet drying needs to be fast to be effective, so make sure to act quickly and contact expert wet carpet cleaners you can trust. This is why we emphasise our location at Electrovac. If you are based in Melbourne’s southeast, our service area, you can be assured that we can reach you fast in any urgent situation.
We will provide immediate service in the event of water damage, flooded, carpet, flood damage and when you are in need of drying wet carpet so that you can have your carpet restored and prevent lasting damage.
24/7 Cleaning Water Damage and Drying Wet Carpet in Melbourne
Reduce the hassle of doing it yourself and ensure your carpets are cleaned, dried and restored without any lingering odours or stains by contacting professional carpet cleaners as soon as possible in any instance of flooding or water damage.
Our emergency crew at Electrovac is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are the local provider in wet carpet or flood damaged carpet in the Glen Eira, Boroondara and Stonnington regions. Our services includes extraction of dirt and water, sanitisation, carpet odour and mildew treatment as well as carpet cleaning.
There are a number of things you can do to minimise effects of water damage and help clear your room so your carpet cleaners can can start their job straight on arrival. While your carpet cleaners are on their way to your premises, get the process started by:
- Removing as much water as possible by mopping or sweeping
- Wiping furniture dry and block it up to allow the base to dry
- Lift any draperies off your carpet and hang them up to dry
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying
- Move photos, paintings, and any art or display objects to a safe, dry location
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread them out to dry
- Do not use an ordinary vacuum to remove the water, it will not work
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet – incorrectly could damage the backing
Our Service Areas
We specialise in South East Melbourne region including but not limited to the following suburbs:
Kew, Kew East, Balwyn North, Surrey Hills, Mont Albert, Hawthorn, Camberwell, Ashburton, Bentleigh, Bentleigh East, Brighton East, Caulfield, Caulfield East, Caulfield North, Caulfield South, Carnegie, Elsternwick, Gardenvale, Glenhuntly, McKinnon, Murrumbeena, Ormond, St Kilda, Windsor, Prahran, Toorak, South Yarra, Malvern, Armadale, & Malvern East, South Melbourne, Mount Waverley, Docklands, Stonnington, Glen Eira, Boroondara .
To hear what some of our happy customers are saying about our flood damage and wet carpet drying and cleaning services you can check out some of our testimonials.
Our services range include:
- On Site Estimate
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Prompt & Professional Service
- Deal Directly with Insurance Companies
- Experienced & Professional Restoration Team
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- End of Lease Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery and Leather Cleaning
- Equipment Hire
Contact Your Local Carpet Cleaning Experts
If you require a quality, deep cleaning solution for your home or business carpets or require emergency carpet cleaning, drying wet carpet and cleaning and water damage carpet cleaning, contact the experts at Electrovac today for a free quote on 9568 3205.